Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of €150 per Home is required to secure the booking and the total charge is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival date. If the occupancy period is required to be extended, this shall be granted at the discretion of management.
- Bookings made less than four weeks prior to arrival must be paid by credit card, or by arrangement with the manager.
- Whilst we hope that your travel arrangements will not be disrupted as a result of the Covid-19 situation, we are currently offering flexible cancellation terms and are happy to answer any cancellation or postponement queries you may have. For further information, please contact +353-1-2839088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The number of people stated on the booking form must not be exceeded.
- HEATING AND ELECTRICITY:
If you are staying for less than 2 weeks, electricity will be charged. If you are staying more than 2 weeks, then there is an electricity allowance during the winter months (15 Oct to 15 April) of €35 per week for the two bedroom houses and €50 per week for the three bedroom houses. During the summer months this reduces to €14 per week for the 2 bedroom house and €30 per week for the 3 bedroom house.
Heating and electricity will be charged based on meter readings taken on arrival and on departure: It will be charged as follows: Day units: 45c per unit. Night units: 25c per unit. During the summer months this does not amount to much, unless you have the heating on. During the winter months you should allow approx €10-€15 per day for the two bedroom house and €15-€20 per day for the three bedroom house, but it does depend on how warm you want the house.
- After the booking has been confirmed by our office, you must contact us at least 48 hours prior to your arrival to let us know your arrival time. We cannot guarantee that there will be anyone at our office to meet you unless we know your arrival time.
- Possession of the home can only be taken after 4.00pm on date of arrival, and must be vacated by 10.00am on date of departure, or by arrangement with the manager. If you are travelling from the US or Canada, please note that most flights arrive into Dublin very early in the morning. You may have to book the house from the previous day as we cannot guarantee early access.
- No responsibility will be taken for articles lost on or stolen from the property.
- The managers may visit the home at any reasonable time. The Management reserves the right to move guests to another similar Home as may be necessary.
- The Home and its contents must be maintained and left in a clean and tidy condition. A damage deposit of €200 is required and is payable prior to arrival. This deposit will be returned on departure should the terms and conditions have been complied with. The house should be left in a clean and tidy condition on your departure. If it is not we will a cleaning charge will apply.
- The person booking undertakes not to do on their own part, or permit to be done by any other member of the party, anything which may, in the opinion of the Management, be or become a nuisance or annoyance which shall in any way interfere with the peace or general comfort of others living in the surrounding area, especially between the hours of 11.00pm and 8.00am.
- Under no circumstances should you arrange to have a party at the house. Your reservation will be terminated if we discover that you have planned such an event in one of our houses.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking is strictly not permitted inside any of the houses under any circumstances. A charge of €150 for extra cleaning to eliminate the smell will immediately be charged to your card if we discover that people have been smoking in the house.
- Vehicles other than passenger cars are not permitted in Donnybrook Manor. No commercial vehicles please.
- Management reserve the right to introduce special offers at any time of the year which will not apply to any reservation that has already been confirmed prior to the introduction of the special offer.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse a booking, or refuse to continue a booking for any reason and at any stage of such booking, and to terminate the booking for breach of the above conditions. The Terms and Conditions herein constitute Terms and Conditions attached to the guest being under a revocable licence.